With the cooler fall temps comes a return to doing more cooking at home for yourself and also hosting cozy dinners in for family and friends. One of the easiest and most delicious ways to add more flavor to all your meals is to add imported Goat and Sheep’s milk cheeses to your dishes. They lend a bright, flavorful edge that makes everything more special. Here are some of our favorite ways:
1) Try topping your steaks, salads, or sides with a crumble of imported sheep’s milk Roquefort cheese from France. It adds a luxurious depth of flavor to any basic! Try it in our recipe for
2) Consider imported goat’s milk Chèvre or fresh goat cheese to be the ultimate way to add interest to any dish. It lends a tart, rich, creaminess to so many dishes from soups to salads and even deserts! Try it in ourfor a seasonal or holiday side. It’s also delicious in desserts paired with fruit like these or – they’re the perfect unique upscaled treat for your fall dinner parties.
3) Another fantastic multi-purpose flavor booster is imported sheep’s milk Feta cheese. We love it tucked into holiday appetizers like these, mixed into potatoes in our or in a party-perfect . Feta has an amazing creamy, crumbly texture that’s delicious cooked or mixed into dishes and as a garnish too like in our .
4) Add elegance and a rich, nutty, unique flavor note to your cooking with imported sheep’s milk Manchego cheese from Spain. It’s such an easy way to make any dish more special like theseor . Put both these dishes on your menu for Thanksgiving this year and prepare for wows!
5) One of the most well-known and beloved sheep’s milk cheeses is imported Pecorino from Italy. It’s delicious mixed into meatballs or meatloaf to add moisture, a sharp tang, and major flavor. Of course you know and love Pecorino grated on top of pizzas and pastas too but be sure to try it as the main event as in this classic. Italy’s original version of “mac and cheese”, sharp tangy Pecorino cheese melts beautifully into pasta cooking water to create a luscious, highly-addictive sauce for basic pasta.
It’s so easy to add major flavor to all your fall cooking and hosting with imported Sheep and Goat’s milk cheeses! Want to learn more about what makes them so special?