Bacon and Egg Breakfast Pizza with Farmer’s Cheese
This easy-to-make brunch dish is sure to become a favorite! A classic bacon, egg, and cheese combo is given a fun twist with imported Farmer’s Cheese and herbs on top of a pizza crust for a fun presentation. Popular in Eastern Europe, Farmer’s Cheese has a mild flavor, crumbly texture and light richness you’ll love.Print
- 1 12 ” premade pizza crust
- 4 eggs
- 8 oz imported Farmer’s Cheese crumbled
- 4 slices of bacon cooked & crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped scallion chive, parsley, or other fresh herbs
- Hot pepper flakes for garnish
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place pizza crust on a greased cookie sheet and carefully crack eggs on top. (Tip! You can crack them into a small bowl first to be sure to catch any shells.).
Surround eggs with imported Farmer’s Cheese and bake for 10-12 minutes or until whites are just set. Top with crumbled bacon, herbs, and hot pepper flakes.