Mediterranean Cheeseball with Imported Feta
- 4 oz room-temperature Imported Neufchâtel cheese
- 4 oz room-temperature Imported Feta cheese
- 2 oz. cooked bacon chopped
- 3 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp oregano leaves
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/8 tsp red pepper Flakes
- 3/4 cup chopped toasted pine nuts
In a saucepan over medium heat, add pine nuts and stir until lightly toasted. Let cool and set aside.
Process Neufchâtel cheese and Feta in a food processor until smooth. Pulse in bacon, 1/2 of parsley, oregano leaves and red pepper flakes. Season with black pepper. Spoon into a small plastic wrap-lined bowl; gather up plastic around cheese, shaping into a ball. Chill until firm, 3-4 hours.
Unwrap cheese ball and roll in remaining herbs and toasted pine nuts just before serving. Serve with pita chips.