Summer Flatbreads 3 Ways
It’s easy to create a gorgeous array of no-cook summer snacks with imported cheeses, some fresh seasonal produce, and a few fun toppings! Try our three favorites below or create your own flavor combinations for effortless entertaining.
- Flatbreads, pocketless pita, or naan, lightly toasted to crisp
- Individual flatbread ingredients below
• Imported Brie, at room temperature
• Fresh blueberries
• Balsamic glaze
• Fresh basil
Spread brie across flatbread, top with blueberries (or your
favorite fresh berries), drizzle with balsamic and garnish with sliced basil.
Peaches with Goat Cheese and Hot Honey
• Imported crumbled goat cheese
• Fresh sliced peaches
• Hot honey or honey topped with chili flakes
• Fresh mint
Sprinkle goat cheese on top of bread, top with peaches, drizzle with
honey, and garnish with torn mint.
Mediterranean Fig with Feta and Olive
• Imported crumbled feta cheese
• Fig jam
• Sliced kalamata olives
• Fresh oregano
Dollop fig jam on top of bread, sprinkle with feta cheese and
garnish with olives and oregano.